|"I Just Wasn't Made for These Times"|
|Date aired||June 10th, 2013.|
|Guest stars|| Jasmine Chen as Studious Girl|
Kevin Shand as Sensoth Mother
Norma-Jean Heessels as Grace McClintock
|Recurring|| Jessica Nichols as Bertie|
Monica Parker as Bailey
Gilles Savard as Lambert
Carl Bauer as Rupert
|Previous||"Goodbye Blue Sky"|
|Next||"If I Ever Leave This World Alive"|
Overview (No Spoilers)
An American astronaut who has been in hypersleep for the past several decades is found, which leads to even more shocking revelations about the war. Amanda gets a tempting offer – and a chance to rekindle a past romance.
Brief Summary (Minor Spoilers)
Detailed Description (Major Spoilers)
- This episode reveals that the International Space Station Bravery was destroyed by the Votans, who did a reconnaissance of Earth studying humans, prior to their official arrival. It was an incident witnessed by most of Earth's population, through the media.
- Air travel has been largely abandoned as a means of transportation due to dangerous levels of radiation and debris existing at altitudes exceeding 400 feet. Space exploration has been completely abandoned, for obvious reasons.
- Movies were apparently still being made between the arrival of the Votans and the Pale Wars, since Rob Pattinson is mentioned to have starred in a movie about the destruction of the I.S.S., in the role of Gordon McClintock.
- Doc Yewell's unsavory past, previously alluded to in "Brothers in Arms", is partially revealed.
- Stahma Tarr and Kenya Rosewater continue their liaison. Stahma has decided to make the relationship a business one and pays Kenya for their time.
The Vampire/Werewolf movie starring Robert Pattinson referenced in this episode is called: "Twilight."
Clips, Sneak peeks, etc.
Also, available at Syfy.